word on the street

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: word on the street   Fri 29 May - 21:37

in arrfs absnce we now get word that adriana lima is pregnant...hmmm..seems he was the adriana rider at weblo..could arrf be adrianas real life pipe stuffer?http://www.adrianalimapregnant.com/ no wonder hes on the run marco jrurics after him

Admin
Governor

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: word on the street   Fri 29 May - 22:14

lol i wish ! just got back from tampa weblo dead senate is dead maybe we should have a barn fire ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weblo.your-talk.com
charleston
Director of the Senate

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: word on the street   Fri 29 May - 22:44

weblos done,,senate is for me u shaper noomles the hotbed

shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: word on the street   Sat 30 May - 7:20

Good to see you back.
Not much happened this last week anyhow. Tied up for three more days and then hopefully get a couple of weeks to burn up the web with some serious concentrated effort. Getting some renewals in, working on building a burst of capital, at least enough to float me for a bit. Probably let everything slide until Monday Night or Tuesday Am and then go into overdrive/catchup mode on the net stuff.

Registered 5 AirlineTickets.whatever (5m searches a month) domains. Thought I had co.uk, but GD had their database wrong again. Probably too competitive for me to make them work at this stage, but may give it a shot down the road a bit. Set up a social net framework thing at Magnetism.tv probably prioritize getting that configured the way I want it.

Noomle got a new server, seems to have resolved most of the downtime issues.

Global TLD auction in Amsterdam in June. Some high priced Excellent to Mid Quality Tv domains up for grabs at fairly high opening bids 10k to 90k. Be interesting to watch.

Missed out on BathingSuits.Tv cause didn't have the cash on hand at the time. Went for $50 on an NP auction.

Looking into clickbank a bit, might be worth a shot. Wouldn't use it on any serious domain name, figure try for social net traffic or something.

Found a social network bookmarking service. 300 top social nets linked out of =$25. Think its like $3 for the top 25 of them. Something like that. Might be useful.

Thats about the gist of it. Haven't been working my sites really, so they're slipping. May just try and find one power domain and push the hell out of it,see how that goes.

----------------
Hope the trip went well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: word on the street   

Back to top Go down

word on the street
Page 1 of 1