hope rocky sees the writing on the wall now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weblo.your-talk.com
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Tue 8 Sep - 3:39

And what is that writing on the wal, it keeps changing, like heiroglyphs or graffiti or an emergent artform....

Just had a momentary flash of insight.

Here's a question for you....

If weblo is a virtual copy of the actual internet, where apparently the normal rules of the universe don't apply, then is their image gallery fair game for the actual internet as it is apparently not part of the internet itself, but rather an alternate universe of some undetermined nature?

As best as I can tell, Weblo in actuality represents a parallel universe interface and that which is visible has actually originated in that universe, rather than the universe we normally have access to except through the specific points at which those universes appear to intersect. If that is the case then it stands to reason that anything originating from where they are at, their "virtual copy" is in fact a heavily modified replication as interpreted by that conduit, perhaps even a highly interpretive bit of multidimensional derivitive art of some form. Correspondingly, any reflection of that universe into our own would appear to be subject to the same interpretive influences of multispatial architecture and structure. While it does seem strange that an entirely different electron arrangement would create such a similarity in perception, it is that dichotomey which gives the work unique definition.

While it is beyond my own limited knowledge of arcane and scholarly pursuits of trans-dimensional comprehension to fully grasp the implications at this time, I am certain that there is some very interesting possibilities in that line of reasoning.

Its convoluted, but I'm sure their lawyers could figure it out Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Governor

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Tue 8 Sep - 9:26

jeesh i need to start drinking again than ill reply. Im up and running on noomle now so hopefuly it works out. name is skotti
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Tue 8 Sep - 17:14

lol, enough to drive a person to drinking

We just switched over to friendlly urls for all sites (couple days ago). Seems to be confusing the bot somewhat as the sitemaps are changing. Had to be done for uniformity though, some of us like to switch templates a lot, now they all use the same setup. Hopefully that will sort itself out quickly.

I'll add you to my list over there.

Pretty much only basic rules
1. Don't talk shit about other members
2. no typo domain namesites
3. no adult sites
4. no spamming the forums with ads for outside sites
5. getting shitfaced and going into chat and talking smack about staff members you haven't met is not recommended. Not that there's a story there or anything Laughing

Probably the only things I've seen the axe fly for, course the boss not a great speller so typo's can slide sometimes, not recommended though.

Always open to suggestions for improvement.

Hopefully works out well for you. Might be worth keeping an eye out on the sales threads, seeing early users unload high PR sites for registration fee, I'm guessing in most cases cause they didn't feel like developing them and dont realize they are PR sites, or how useful that is.

Been doing pretty good with it, but think I'd do better with fewer sites, too hard to keep the bots happy, bots always hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charleston
Director of the Senate

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Tue 8 Sep - 19:37

shaper webl o is just a big copy machine,,their is no virtual nothing,its all big ballyhoo so they can steal more content and hopefull hide behind TM issues

shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 3:01

I like to think of weblo a lot like the way I would think of a human shield Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charleston
Director of the Senate

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 5:36

that will be a big successfu; game,
come to think of it thugh i never really even liked monopoly...

shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 6:24

Ya monopoly is boring as hell. Played it on the way up into the twilight zone one time. Roll dice, pass money, roll dice pass money. Guess that's the American Dream, at least the one they are trying to sell you.

Lol, didn't stop me from putting hotels on Atlantic City Though
http://www.atlantic-city-hotels.us

Smile

... Traffic back on the upswing, looks like the sitemaps are adjusting to the new url structure. Pretty sure that and the holiday weekend made a tough combo. Ctr back where it should be also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charleston
Director of the Senate

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 7:29

getting shitfaced and going into chat and talking smack about staff members you haven't met is not recommended. Not that there's a story there or anything

lol shaper i could honestly care less if u and the rest wanna ban me from that forum..only thing ive lost there is time
as long as my domains stay up is all that matters, if yall move to take them down then we will have other problems im sure noone wants

charleston
Director of the Senate

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 7:31

aw screw it,ill ban myself,not postin their anymore

Admin
Governor

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 9:53

lol self ban for the win , i remember when you baned yourself from here. We had more traffic when you posted, but i thought it was funny. Stick to your guns if they cant take drunks letting off a little steam
than why have a forum. HAve to let the pressure out or it will blow. I saw cpe pop his corks once not a pretty thing lol.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 11:10

lol, that was long time ago. just thought it was funny. Rachid was about half a second from pulling the trigger.

Good times.

Man I want to get drunk or otherwise out of my mind, a little chaos is always fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charleston
Director of the Senate

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 15:58

whatever whatever, whats the deal with this shaper,what are yall up to by including this? so our content isnt ours???? this is bs yall gonna mirror our stuff now?>???
By posting or submitting content to Websites, you grant Noomle.com and its affiliates and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Noomle.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party

dont let me get my noomleforum.com cranked up

shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   Wed 9 Sep - 18:47

lol, dude thats on every publish content site ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Googles version of Weblo   

Back to top Go down